According to Art. 13 par. 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the European Council on protection of personal data of 27thApril 2016 regarding protection of individuals and with regard to processing their personal data and on free movement of such data and, moreover, repealing Directive 95/46/EC, Official Journal of the European Union L 119, 4.5.2016 (hereinafter referred to as: GDPR), I hereby inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is HRO Digital HRO Digital Ltd. With registered office in London: at the address: WeWork SouthBank Central, 30 Stamford Street, London, England SE1 9LQ entered in Companies House in the United Kingdom under the number 091500910, possessing VAT number 213612842with Warsaw – acting as the administrator of Personal Data.
- Contact with administrator is possible: via e-mail: email@example.com by phone: +48 22 264 36 00.
- Your personal data will be processed by administrator for the purpose of recruitment process.
- The legal basis for processing provided personal data is Your consent (Art. 6 section 1 letter (a) and GDPR). Expressing this consent is voluntary. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, yet the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of data processing on the basis of consent expressed prior to its withdrawal. The statement on withdrawal of consent should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The recipients of your data will be the entities that process this data on behalf of administrator, with whom the agreements on the provision of services were concluded (e.g. infrastructure services, analytical services, IT services) in the scope which is necessary for the implementation of these agreements.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area, which consists of the European Union countries as well as Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein.
- Your personal data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
- You have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of, or limitation of processing or transferring your personal data from administrator, as well as to object to data processing.
- Automated decisions will not be made towards You (decisions without a significant human contribution), furthermore, Your personal data will not be subject to profiling.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of Personal Data Protection Office, if processing of your personal data violates the provisions on protection of personal data.